✨❤️October 2021 Testing Thread❤️✨

As soon as I opened it in my gallery I was thinking yea it looks pink, it was easy to get it more obvious! I’m thinking bfp.

5F5EAE45-DB34-4833-ABC6-3D2ACC5E1ACF.jpeg

Really??? I don't know how! I only finished my period 12 days ago! I'm completely baffled! :faint:

@Cookie517 that looks positive to me! :) I really hope it is for you!
I’ve had such bad luck with evaps and false positives I don’t know how much faith I have in any test anymore :(
But don’t let that stop you having hope, I think it’s a BFP :) let us know how the frer goes! Xx

Just taken a CB Early test (couldn't wait for FRER!) and it was negative :think::cry:I did it with a 4 hour hold. Does that mean I probably had a false positive?

Just taken a CB Early test (couldn't wait for FRER!) and it was negative :think::cry:I did it with a 4 hour hold. Does that mean I probably had a false positive?
I couldn’t get a clear blue to say “pregnant” until later than my other tests. Different tests have different sensitivities.

I would definitely test again, because that looks much too dark to be a false positive. Like sugar said though....there have been some ridiculous evaps in the last year. Can’t wait to see an update!!!!

Thank you ladies! My FRERs should arrive today so I'll try and hold my wee again!
Not feeling anything symptom-wise except some nausea and weird cramping. But we'll see.
Got everything crossed. Could really do with some good news! :pray:

@Cookie517 hoping the frer gives you good news today! I think the clear blue ones are less sensitive from what I’ve seen so you need to be further along to get a positive on those anyway. I really hope it wasn’t a false negative for you, they have been terrible lately. It looks too dark for that though, like others have said. :)

Biggest fattest negative ever on a FRER this afternoon :cry:
I've had enough of this now :wall2:

26th for me please. I had another chemical last month. My short LP doesn't help at all. I am on my first round of Clomid and I've taken it on CD3-7. Fingers crossed. I have another Clomid round to do then I'll be adding a trigger shot if they've been unsuccessful. Has anyone else taken clomid - I've got a few questions. :lol:

I hope everyone else is okay, I'm sorry I've not been on much of late. <3

Biggest fattest negative ever on a FRER this afternoon :cry:
I've had enough of this now :wall2:

What!!! I’m not gonna lie....kinda surprised, despite my evap warning lol....are you going to keep testing? I can’t resist testing when this happens to me, but at the same time it’s super frustrating. Keep us posted <3

26th for me please. I had another chemical last month. My short LP doesn't help at all. I am on my first round of Clomid and I've taken it on CD3-7. Fingers crossed. I have another Clomid round to do then I'll be adding a trigger shot if they've been unsuccessful. Has anyone else taken clomid - I've got a few questions. :lol:

I hope everyone else is okay, I'm sorry I've not been on much of late. <3

awww I'm sorry. :( I was hoping you were ok, as you’ve been gone for a while. I don’t have any experience with clomid; but glad to see you back. <3

awww I'm sorry. :( I was hoping you were ok, as you’ve been gone for a while. I don’t have any experience with clomid; but glad to see you back. <3

Thank you! As sad as it is now, I've learned not to get my hopes up when I see a :bfp:.

@Cookie517 .. whaaaat! Honestly what is going on with these tests. It’s so disappointing and quite frankly not very good at all for the companies involved! They shouldn’t even develop a hint of a line if there isn’t enough hcg. Only other thing I can think of is possibly the egg is being fertilised and raising the hcg slightly and then not successful and therefore ends up negative afterwards. I don’t know :/ ...

@RainbowMama nice to see you back, sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy, :( no advice on chlomid but hope it works for you :) good luck to us all this cycle :) x x

Hey ladies.

Just to update you… Unfortunately I’m having another chemical pregnancy/miscarriage.

I will be back in a few days when I’m feeling better.

Hope everyone’s ok!

I’m sending lots of love xxxx

Hey ladies.

Just to update you… Unfortunately I’m having another chemical pregnancy/miscarriage.

I will be back in a few days when I’m feeling better.

Hope everyone’s ok!

I’m sending lots of love xxxx

Awwww I am so very sad to read this!! <3<3 Praying you get well soon, dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back